fINEQUITY came to us looking for a solution to help energise previously incarcerated people to build their credit.
- Develop mobile first wireframes that provide a joyous experience for existing users.
- Confirm that the perceived problem space is that “Users don’t user mobile apps consistently and need an enjoyable way to learn and build credit.
The Problem Space
Over 19,000 people in NY’s prison system are serving at least a ten-year sentence. A person who hasn’t used credit in the past seven years has invisible or stale credit.
Where do readers connect? How do they find each other? Where can they find trusted book recommendations from like-minded readers.
- Create a produce that connects like minded readers.
- Build a community of readers to facilitate trusted book recommendations between connections.
The Brooklyn Museum
- Qualifying Survey
- Usability Test & Report
- Open Card Sort
- Original and Modified site Map
- Task Flow
- Heuristic Evaluation
My Research Visualized
The Raw Data
The users need a way to……………