fINEQUITY came to us looking for a solution to help energise previously incarcerated people to build their credit.
- Develop mobile first wireframes that provide a joyous experience for existing users.
- Confirm that the perceived problem space is that “Users don’t user mobile apps consistently and need an enjoyable way to learn and build credit.
A PASSION PROJECT
Where do readers connect? How do they find each other? Where can they find trusted book recommendations from like-minded readers.
- Create a produce that connects like minded readers.
- Build a community of readers to facilitate trusted book recommendations between connections.
The Brooklyn Museum
Determine if the Brooklyn Museum’s website met the needs and goals of its users.
- Qualifying Survey
- Usability Test & Report
- Open Card Sort
- Original and Modified site Map
- Task Flow
- Heuristic Evaluation
General Assembly: Global Outcomes Site
A Web Re-design focused on labelling, information architecture and implementation of a style guide
You must be logged in to post a comment.